Specific PHEV forum for the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
#2004 by Andy M
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:43 pm
Hi, I recently bought a GX4H 14 plate. I cannot seem to put the car in registration mode and login to the wifi. I have followed the videos etc to no avail:
Enter drivers seat and shut door
Don't touch brake and press Power once to get amber ACC mode
Press lock then unlock a total of 10 times...............No beep or beeps

Spoke to dealer, couldn't suggest anything else. My next step will be to take it in and hook up to diagnostics. Anyone else had this issue ? :?
#2007 by Andy M
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:40 pm
Hi, the handbrake is already on when I enter the car. The only thing pressed is the power button to enter ACC mode.
#2010 by Andy M
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:00 pm
Yep, done this a few times now. I just don't get the beeps after 10x lock/unlock. Think it may have to go into the dealer to be looked at.
#2046 by Stevie
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:34 pm
HI,
I have hd my phev for 4 months now and am sofar very happy.
I have just not been able to connect my phone via app.
The garage is very helpful ,polite and apologetic,but cannot get it to hook up. They managed to hook a samsung S8 to my car ,but not my own phone ,a HUAWEI P10.

Does anyone have any specific experience with this phone?.I have tried all suggestions i have forund sofar on the forum.

kind regards

Stevie
#2047 by ROKHOPPR
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:22 am
Put phone in airplane mode then just turn on wifi. Disable all auto connect wifi but dont connect to REMOTE here,

Follow the instructions and when you hear the beep the network will appear in the wifi list. Connect through the app as instructed.

If you had previously attempted to link up and have the remote wifi on auto connect. Select Forget the wifi link. Then follow the instructions in the registration sequence. Good luck